'One of the great joys of developing the Art Fair each year is the connections it creates. This not only means bringing together the most interesting galleries from around the world with both seasoned and aspiring collectors, but it also extends to the shared conversations that emerge from our engagement with the fair itself.'
Sarah Monk, Director of London Art Fair
It was our pleasure to visit the most important art event in London and to discuss with a number of gallery directors and artists! Special thank you to Julia Safe and Maria Creech from Press Department of Flint Culture who managed to provide us with press pass on our late request! We will be providing our selection of the artworks and hope that you will be able to feel at least one part of the atmosphere. Enjoy!
- 'Batman' by Jason Noushin (Janet Rady Fine Art)
- 'Bride of Print' by Hehir & Noonan (Cork Printmakers)
- SNOB (DJ) by Rosie McGinn (Division of Labour)
You can take a view at the video on https://www.instagram.com/p/B7_uhQRHAU9/
- 'Mouti' by Alice Kettle (Candida Stevens Gallery)
- 'I am II' by Isabelle Van Zeijl (Cynthia Corbett Gallery)
- 'Fencer' by Ilona Szalay (Arusha Gallery)
- 'Pierrot' by Ella Walker (Huxley Parlour Gallery)
- Jörg Döring, Heroes, mixed media, 2018 (Venet-Haus Galerie)
- Jess Cochrane (Rhodes)
- Son Subin VII - Jaoan Diaries by Formento + Formento (Artitledcontemporary)
- 'Persee A La Lance' by Christophe Charbonnel (Galerie Bayart)
- 'I Endorse Everything' by David Shrigley (Jealous)
- 'Below - A Head For Tier-Fish' by Marlene Steyn (Lychee One)
- 'Woman With a Terrapin' by Pat Douthwaite (The Scottish Gallery)
- 'Stone Appreciation: Okasan' by Dunhill and O'Brien (White Conduit Projects)
...and many more on our Instagram profile...